Monday, December 21, 2009

"our" journey...

Why "our" journey? We are two people; Katie and Bruny, who decided to have one blog. We met each other last year at Philadelphia Biblical University. When I had first met Katie, I did not know our friendship would grow to what it is now. I am so glad and blessed to have her in my life, she is such a great friend! I am very excited to see how this blog works out as both of us will write it.

every time i hear this song, it reminds me of you!


peace for now :)

[BRUNY]

Sometime friendship is unpredictable but then again occasionally friendship comes at the exact moments that we need it to. My first impression of Bruny?---- Well I am afraid that her traditional Indian outfit gave me the impression that she might not be that familiar with the U.S. Basically I judged the book by its cover. My roommate introduced me to Bruny as her “Indian friend” so I thought that maybe this “Indian friend” might need someone to help her. And how shocked was I to find that she spoke perfect English and had lived in the States almost her whole life. Turned out I needed her more then she needed me.

This is gonna be fun.

[Katie]

2 comments:

  1. lol this is like the adventures of byungho and todd. awesome awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh yea i forgot about that! haha the middle names and all lol

    -bruny

    ReplyDelete