Wednesday, January 20, 2010

hogwarts and back to school!

Yesterday I went to Princeton University with my friends Monica and Julie. No lie, that place looked like Hogwarts. If I had the brains and money, I sooo would transfer there! It was such a beautiful campus. Then we just went to Panera and caught up with each other and my cousin met us there for 15 minutes, cause he is a life guard at the Princeton pool. Anyways we just took alot of pictures there. I wish I had a professional camera! Oh and before we went to Princeton we went and surprised Jules' boyfriend at work...i think he doesn't like surprises. But it was nice to finally meet him. So that was how my last day of break was.

Hallway
I guess where classes are
JMB <3

Today was the first day of classes. My schedule is pretty awesome this semester, I only have classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Yay for four day weekends! I really was not ready to start again, but I have to so, I tried to make the best out of it. Seeing everyone was really nice, well almost everyone...Mr. Cheech just leaves without saying hi! My first class was super bad! No names and details but the professor just has a really bad attitude. Second class was awesome and she let us out in a hour (all classes are three hours). Overall my first day was way better than I thought it would be. Just want to do really well in all my classes, have to FOCUS!

[BRUNY]


No comments:

Post a Comment