Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HIS great timing!

As some of you may know, my dad does not work, although we have been trying to find him a job for about two years now. Just this past week he got two job offers, now he has just has to choose one. Also some of you know, we rent a one bedroom right now. We could not afford a home cause of mom being the only income. AMAZING how God works! I think it was December 30th my dad got the two job offers and the next day the 31st we got a letter from this place where we had applied to get a home like 2 years back! Like HIS timing is soooo great! So now on the 9th we are going to see the house and hopefully we get it! Oh and did I mention that where the house is located? In the same town where my dad got both job offers! I am very excited about this but at the same time not, cause I do not enjoy moving! But I'll deal with anything to get my own bedroom lol. This new place is going to be perfect for all of us, I can commute to NYC from home. Oh my IBCers do not worry we still will go to IBC :)



On a side note...

So recently I was talking to one of my friends and we were talking about trials and hard times in our lives. He made a good point saying that, God brings hard and difficult in our lives when we are farthest away from Him, and He brings hard times in our lives because He wants our attention. It all started to make sense in my head! Think about it!



[BRUNY]

1 comment: